November 3, 2015
The holidays are right around the corner, and to help you manage your projects around our manufacturing schedule during this busy time, here are few things to know:
- We are closed for Thanksgiving November 26 and 27. Our last shipping day is November 25 (local deliveries only). We will resume our regular shipping schedule Monday, November 30.
- Our annual holiday shutdown is Thursday, December 24, through Sunday, January 3.
- Our last shipping day is December 22 due to our year-end inventory count the following day.
- During our annual holiday shutdown, no products will be manufactured or shipped. Customer service representatives will not be available during this time.
- Lead times will be extended during and after the shutdown.
If you have questions or concerns, or just need to know when a product will ship, please contact your Western Window Systems representative.